Sunday, March 22, 2009

Old Man

Yesterday when i went to Jusco, I went to the toilet....

When i came out, an Indian aunty called me..
She said, "can u please help me to find a baju biru punya old man inside?He always forgot things"

So i went back to the toilet again, I m searching for an old man with baju biru....
Ya..I found him at the first sight...He was busy chatting with the cleaner....
I called him...Told him,"uncle, ur daughter is waiting outside..."
He answered, "Who??My daughter??"
Then i brought him outside....Before he left, he nodded his head to the cleaner.....
After i brought him out, his daughter asked him, "u forget already?"
He answered, "no no no...i din forget..."

In my point of view, i thought that he has forgotten his daughter is waiting him outside...
After saying thank you, the aunty brought his dad went away...

At that moment, i m thinking, "will i someday also become like tat?"
That day i came across an article, an old man suddenly forgotten everything and can't even take care of himself...Make his family suffering..

I felt that they are very pity....and their family is equally suffering as well...
Hopefully one day there are medicine to cure this sickness...

I suddenly thought of a quotation from curious case of benjamin button, it is something like " 我 想 我 曾 经 经 历 一 生, 可 是 我 什 么 都 想 不 起 来 了。。“

3 comments:

Small3gg said...

somehow, someday, v will become like tat...dun worry so much...

Anonymous said...

don't have to worry too much of what u'll became in the future.
as long as u live happily now~
;D

keat soon said...

ya lo...
Tat time since we don't know anything..So it is ok de...
haha...
Thanks for ur comments ya....