Saturday, December 13, 2008

What do you do when you are alone?

My mom has followed my dad to kl...
My brother has gone to my aunty house..
So just left me alone in house...
Perhaps I shan't describe myself as alone, as my dog is accompanying me...
.........................

After work today, I went to Parade to have a walk..
After having my lunch, I scroll around for some books...
At last I have bought 3 books and 3 CDs...
The songs in one of the CDs are Christmas Songs...
And i don't know that jazz means nobody will be singing and it is something like music box..
Haha....Feel likE being cheated....

After going home, I make myself some chinese tea, listening to the CD that i just bought while reading the books....
Seem like i m so relax.....
The books are damn nice and i like "佐贺的超级阿嬷” the most....
One of the most essential values in the book is
"Treat everyday in your life as the last day of your life"..

No comments: