Monday, December 8, 2008

KL trip

Went to KL with my ex-schoolmates who studied form 6..
This guys are really geng, finished stpm on 4th of december and the trip is on 5th of december..
Really feel want to salute them..

First day we went to times square for window shopping...
I was cheated to Pavilion by a friend who i know for 11 years..
From Times Square, he said let's go to Sungei Wang because he wanted to help his mom buy Estee Laude..
Unfortunately Sungei Wang out of stock...
So we went to walk around and bought two bluetooth earphone for only RM 100...

Then my friend cheated me again, he said let's go Pavilion because it is just two streets away..
Fine..Hearing this i walked to Pavilion..
But it is not 2 streets..
It is about 4 streets away...
Damn him..
But I admit that Pavilion is quite nice, better than Times Square..



This beautiful Christmas tree is just outside Pavilion...



Angels were dancing in the Pavilion..So elegant..


Erm...They looks like the Prince and Princess in the fairy tales..


Saw this cute solar calculator in the shopping mall.. It is functioning..



The next day we went to Sunway Lagoon playing in the Wet and Dry Park...
The weather was cloudy but not raining, feel so good...
Haha....
Because won't become dark...

Play till almost die because of exhaustion and in the water for too long...
Because we have paid for it, so we must play back the RM40++
if not we will feel sorry to ourselves and parents..
I wanted to go for ice-skating as well..
But no time and no ppl accompany me..
Pity de me...Nvrmind lah, next time loh.

Then at night we went to eat at Waterloo...
It seems like a high class pasar malam.....
We ate steamboat there which cost RM 25.80 per person...
I think I have eaten RM 30 while Wai Keat had eaten RM50...

On the final day, we spend the day from 11am till 6pm in One Utama...
I watched twilight and it is quite nice...
Haha...
What i like the most from this trip is i can meet many of my frens and blow water with them..

No comments: