Tuesday, August 12, 2008

RM50

After business law tutorial, i went to eat breakfast with my classmates...
When i parked my car,i accidentally go in front too much....So blur

Great
...So i have to reverse...WALAO...I don't know it get strucked so deep...
At the same time i reverse, i heard the sound "Ngek...Krak"......

When i looked at Jeannie and the girls in the restaurant, their mouth all wide open...
Got 1 aunty in the restaurant come out and see as well....
At that time, i think..."Die loh...The front light broken already?"

Luckily just the front part of the bumper in front tear off a bit....
Haha....Then the aunty come to me and say,"Leng zai, want to change car ah?"

Sighed....During breakfast let wai loon laughed at me....
What to do?Have to phone Johnson to ask him where to repair the car....
In him sliping mode, he told me to take it to assesories shop..

Before we left, the aunty abovementioned said,"I have tried this before and it cost me RM500".
Zhi yong, wai loon and i laughed when we were walking to the car...
Rm500 can change almost half of the bumper already...
We took the car to the accessories shop...The guy told us to find "ma gat lou"...

That means, i need to find my "old friend" who repair my car last time when a kinta bus crashed into my car last time..
Last time also repair the back bumper, this time is in front 1...
Wahaha...

After let him see the car, he said,"you can take it at 3pm and it is rm50."
My rm50 flew away like this....And i can't go to gym also....
Haiz.....

Tomorrow i want to go to same place eat breakfast,tell that aunty my car only repair jo rm50...

No comments: