Monday, August 11, 2008

Ipoh-Kampar

Today i day travel to kampar again...Why i say "again"??
Because it is not the first time loh...Haha...
When i told my friends that i will be going back to ipoh after class..
They looked at me with their eye and mouth wide open...
Except for some, maybe they already too used to it...
Since foundation, i have been doing this..
During that time,about every two weeks, i would have at least 1 day going back to ipoh...
But this time is because my mum is on strike...
She feels very boring because everyday she is doing the same housework, so she decided for
a warm up before vacation, that is follow my dad going to kl...
In my prediction, i think they will be going to stay overnight at Genting....
haha....
My cute little miniature pincher dog-sharpy....No people feed...
So i have to come back to ipoh to feed my cute little sharpy...
But come back home also not bad, at least here got air conditioner and water heater...
40km- this is the distance between my house and Utar....
A distance that can be reached by driving red-wine color proton waja which is fuel efficient...

2 comments:

Small3gg said...

eh...y suddenly related our persentation topic -"fuel efficient"...we r INNOCENT de...i wonder who pay for ur petrol price and wonder how much u will spend for the petrol a month...by the way...hv u wash ur car??haha

keat soon said...

wash adi lah...tomorrow u will c clean clean waja...