Friday, August 28, 2009

Lazy to Think of A Title

Today just know my AIS coursework mark from babi musang....
Walao eh, it is the lowest that i have ever had in UTAR....
Don't know why i din feel sad at all....
Maybe my attitude has changed,if it was last time, sure i feel very very sad...

I think it is damn low marks because of our assignment problem gua....
I have no mood and din't put all my efforts in doing this assignment...
And i feel so sorry to my wawa, gui fei and one more person don't know should call her wat.......
Sorry for the low coursework marks....
I m so sorry....
To show my apologize, i will commit suicide by hanging myself with a rope made with flour...
Anyway, i really feel very sorry to all of you....
SORRYYYYYYYYYYY...........

4 comments:

Shirley Tai said...

ai yoyo.. my lovely babi serigala keat soon.
dun feel so guilty la.. a little bit is much more enough lar.
hehe.. they will not blame on you de lar... cheer up!!!

。。。夜晚天空的我。。。 said...

gambateh la...
^,*

king0228 said...

i help u think i title ad~
负荆请罪

keat soon said...

To shirley,
haha...thanks...

To tien yi,
k...no prob...

To hann binn,
ya...not bad..next time i ask u for a title before i post my blog..wakaka....