Sunday, February 22, 2009

Curse U, Thief

Today my car kena break in by don't know who....
I lost my Kampar's house key, pendrive, some coins and also my CDs...
Shit...What kind of thief is this, key also want....But didn't steal the radio...
Give me trouble only...

My dad said maybe i forgot to shut the car so it leads to this stealing incidents...
Ok, i will be very careful next time and won't allow this kinds of things to happen again..

On top of that, i curse you thief....
Curse you bumped by 20 wheels lorry....
Curse you no food to eat every time you feel hungry....
Curse you no water to drink every time you feel thirsty....
Curse you no bed to sleep every time you feel sleepy....
Curse you hard hard, thief....

1 comment:

Small3gg said...

walao...the thief very unlucky loh...cuz he o she met u...being cursed by u every min,every second...haha