Friday, November 21, 2008

Feeling Bored..

Everyday i also do the same thing..
Wake up early early...
Go brush teeth, eat breakfast, go to bath, choose cloth to wear, choose which watch to wear,
drink water, go to WORK....

In the workplace, I can only see two guys whereas the others are girls...
Erm, maybe some people will envy me but......
Haiz...See too much also sien lah...Furthermore everyday also same de people..

Boring leads to despair, despair will lead me to kill myself very soon if i continue need to face one of my colleague...I better call her "The One"
The One is a typical nosy and long winded girl...
Although she is 1 year older than me, you will guess that she is only 16 year old from her size....
Her favourite thing is mumbling to you the unsuccessful things in her life...
So, What the heck that she told me all this???? This is none of my business...
I m not so close to you only......

Last week, the boss add their salary...
Why i say their salary??
Because he didn't add my salary loh....
The One's salary was added RM30....Got two girls were added RM50....
The first thing she said, "So unfair"....In front of me and Kak Liza...
At that moment, i thought, "Hey aunty, what so unfair? You think you are so important meh?"
Cheese....
Then she went around and "eight" who increase how much, who didn't increase..
Actually I m the one who should say unfair, the work i have done is almost double of hers...
And i be a "kuli" as well...

Then the boss give explanations why some increase more and some increase less in his room...
I didn't go in to listen to what he said since it was none of my business...
Ya, none at all...
I already accepted that my salary is RM308.25 and even if it increase till RM338.25, it doesn't make any difference right?
Ya, right..

Today i feel want to use my waja to knock her down in high speed....
Kak Liza asked us to do documents regarding AGM, ok loh..
I finished mine yesterday....
And i already passed it up...
Hers I don't know this is call working or not..
She just do the AGM part, didn't do the resolution..
And there are lots of mistakes in the part she have done..
Kak Liza asked me to check for her...
Ok loh, check loh....I din't realise she didn't do the resolution...
Then suddenly i have some things to do...

So Kak Liza checked for her instead of me...
When Kak Liza told that bitch that she didn't do, she said,"Saya sudah lama tak ada buat..Tak ingat"
Why sudah lama tak buat, because i have buat for the time being mah...
Then somemore she seem like blame me that didn't tell her that she didn't do the resolution...
At that time, i feel want to kill her at that moment...

Sometimes i feel why my first job will meet this kind of people...
She seems like no brain, when a person is teaching her something, she will watch around and see got what to "eight"
I hate her the most when i was doing something, she suddenly call you and say," I love this song"
from the radio...
F**k, you love what song does it concerns me??I m not so masak with you only k??

Gossip bout other people things is her favourite, she likes to say, "I tell you har, but you don't tell other people.."She said in the office this girl rampas that girl boyfriend lah, then this girl had gone for abortion before lah...
I have never seen people who is so fake before, she is pretending that she is good to everybody but in the meanwhile, she will say bad things about that person..She likes to say that her english is very good, and this is one of the example she said before...
"Many people chased you because you have gravity...."
Wonder what does gravity means, it means daya tarikan, direct translate from BM, and she thought that she has used a right word..

Speechless...
I will only have another 1 month to stand her only....
Hopefully December she will go back to her department...
Then I do not need to listen to her voice or see her face that often...

Alelluya...

No comments: