Monday, September 29, 2008

Dreams

I hate dreams...

Everytime i dream, i have to tell myself, don't believe it, it is not true...
Somebody tells me that people who don't dream will die faster, but then does that mean people who dreams will die later??

Dreams make me feel tire, and sometimes the dreams are so real that you can hardly differentiate whether it is dream or reality....

When i dream of something that i hope it will happen , i will feel disappointed when i wake up...
When i dream of something that is bad, it will frightened me up...

So i just hope that i have a dreamless sleep when i close me eyes...
At least, there is no need to tell yourself, "Ei, don't believe it, it is not true..."

1 comment:

kelvin said...

hey dude!! dream is not true, but there are nothing to be spent when u are dreaming...so dream but don't dream too often...LOLz
all the best