Saturday, August 9, 2008

Making Decision

Making decision is really something very fan..
When somebody ask u to go out, u will have to decide whether "go, not going, go, not going"
then finally you will scratch ur head to make a decision..
Is it so difficult to make a decision for urself??
Herm, the question is yes for many people..
Sometimes we need to make decision whether go out yum cha, whether study or play,
and whether go to sleep or don't go to sleep..Well, this is crap..
However, to help other people make decisions,it is very easy..
Maybe it doesn't involve you, so it is easy to do so..
U do not need to bear the effect of the decision..
For me, i will do something that make me happy only and i won't do something that make
me not feeling good...And most of the time i don't care what other people thinks, what they say,
or even what they do...
Is this selfish? Haha..Whatever..I don't care if people say me selfish...
Feeling selfish is better than feeling upset...
我 为 自 己 而 活, 不 是 他 人 而 活
so why should i do something that will make others happy while upsetting myself??

No comments: