Monday, July 28, 2008

micro economy mid term 2

today is the micro economy mid term 2....
really work hard for it...have been studying for the past few days....
so i expect myself to do well in the paper...
But for the giffen good, i forget to draw the demand curve...
this is a 13 marks question, so i anticipate i will lose nothing less than 5 marks for the demand curve..... Feel like blur blur recently, always make stupid and careless mistakes....
How come this will happen to me??? I think better find a way to solve my problem...
as the saying goes, " Human learn from mistakes..."
But it seem like i never learn from mistakes, in qt i make stupid mistakes, so do business law, now micro economy again.....Gosh.....
Feel want to use a rope made by flour to kill myself....
But now regret also can do nothing....
So better work hard for qt mid term 2 this saturday morning.....

No comments: